Arena is open everyday from 9:00 am - 10:00 pm daily. The arena is unavailable for Riding anytime there is a scheduled lesson or event. Please check back often for updates. Haul-ins are welcome, please contact Wendy for details.
Please Remember: To sweep up your grooming area before you bridle and go out to ride and most important, Upon ride completion, clean up your manure in the arena.
|MONDAY||Lesson||4:30 - 6:00 pm|
|TUESDAY||Lesson||5:00 - 7:00 pm|
|WEDNESDAY||Lesson||4:30 - 7 :00 pm|
|THURSDAY||Lesson||4:30 - 8:00 pm|
|FRIDAY||Open Riding||9:00 am - 10:00 pm|
12:00 - 4:00 pm
9:00 am - 12:00 & 4:00 - 10:00 pm
WW Stables Special Events (Arena Closures)
Special Bookings Available:
- Should our arena be booked or reserved for a special event, the update will be provided here. Please check the schedule often.
Respectful Guidelines & Riding With Others Safely
Tying Horses in Arena
- Many people are tying in the arena and should not be.
- IF our staff are doing chores you may tie in the arena temporarily, once chores have been completed please tie at your own stall.
- If the barn is busy and you have a box stall please tie inside it, this will help with congestion in the shed row.
Four (4) or More People in the Arena
- NO LONGING ALLOWED, when there are more than 4 people in the arena. Please use the round pen in tarp building. This service available at anytime.
- Everyone will travel the same direction on the rail
- Ask the entire group when they wish to change the direction.
- When passing in other areas the faster horse will move to the inside (i.e. Walking horse stays on rail trotting, loping, or cantering horse takes the inside).
Three (3) People or Less in the Arena
- The guidelines above will apply except longing is allowed
- You may go opposing directions on the rail and the faster horse will take the inside track and will announce when doing so (i.e. Walking horse stays on rail trotting, loping, or cantering horse takes the inside).
- Trail obstacles and jumps may be out but please leave room for what the other riders are doing.
NOTE: Finally Monday through Friday, from 9am to 4pm, are days for horses in training at W W Stables. The function and activity in the ring will be solely guided by the needs of the horses in training.
Reining & AQHA Show Schedule
Schedule details are available on each association or affiliates website. Please see the applicable website for show details.
|March||Winona Quarter Horse show||Winona, Minnesota|
|April||National Reining Breeders Classic||Katy, Texas|
|April||Minnesota Quarter Horse show||Fergus Falls, Minnesota|
|May||CCRHA Spring Classic Reining||Winnipeg, Manitoba|
|May||Saskatchewan Quarter horse show||Moosejaw, Saskatchewan|
|May||Corporate Challenge QH show||St. Paul, Minnesota|
|May||Extravaganza Reining show||Fergus Falls, Minnesota|
|May||Summer Sizzler QH show||Brandon, Manitoba|
|June||Provincial Ex QH show||Brandon , Manitoba|
|June||Wheat City Derby Reining||Brandon, Manitoba|
|July||Rudko Summer Slide Reining||Winnipeg, Manitoba|
|August||PineRidge Summer Sizzler Reining||Winnipeg, Manitoba|
|August||Ariat Tulsa Reining||Tulsa, Oklahoma|
|September||Slide N Spin Reining||Brandon, Manitoba|
|October||All American Quarter Horse Congress||Columbus, Ohio|
|November||National Reining Horse Futurity||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|